Here is the breakdown of our course structure.
Introduction to Credit
7 topics in this section
Section One – Fixing Your Clients Credit Report
26 Topics in this section. Disputing….
Section Two - ESTABLISHING AND RE-ESTABLISHING
11 Topics in this section. Building Credit…
Section Three - MONEY, CREDIT, AND BANKRUPTCY
86 Topics in this section including Credit Scores
Section Four: CERTIFIED-CREDIT-CONSULTANT TIPS
16 Topics in this section – running a credit repair business
Section Five: FORMS, LETTERS AND RESOURCES
63 Section of letters and
Forms – All the sample letters,
forms needed to run your credit repair business. Including business plan
Over 209 topics discussed in this training manual.
Each of these sections will discuss the entire credit process, understanding credit scores, and cover every area of credit repair. In addition, we will provide more nuances to this business by the articles and posts in our Credit Helpdesk Knowledgebase. We have searchable topics on just about every issue in credit imaginable.
What You Will Learn
1. You will learn the entire credit repair process from how to handle your first client to resolving credit issues.
2. Lean all components of a credit score.
3. Learn how to report inaccurate information to the credit reporting agencies (CRAs).
4. Learn the proper legal operating parameters of credit services professionals.
5. Learn what individual states bond requirements for credit services and credit repair organizations.
6. Learn what individual states credit repair services laws.
7. Locate and verify information in credit reports.
8. Recognize privacy laws and their impact on the credit industry.
9. We will provide you Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission resources for consumers.
10. We will teach you methods of acquiring to credit reports, free and otherwise.
11. You will have access to our helpdesk to search for specific issue and how to address them. As well as submit a ticket to one of our credit professionals for more insights.
12. You will learn about personal finance management and how to set a budget
13. You will learn how to analyze credit reports.
14. You will learn how to use the legal system to effect changes on a credit report.
15. You will learn methods for credit correcting mistakes and missing information.
16. You will learn the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair & Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) and how they apply to your credit services
17. You will learn the do’s and don’ts of Credit Repair Organizations
18. You will understand and define common credit terms.
19. You will understand how to handle identity theft.